- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Popular Systems
Calcite Acid Neutralizer Filter 5900e 1.5 CF
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
Add a Free pH Test Kit? Normally $19:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Calcite||Calcite Blend||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||5 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.5 CF*||1 - 2||10 GPM||5 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||12 GPM||7 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 12" Height: 61"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||14 GPM||10 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 13" Height: 61"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||16 GPM||15 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||pH 5.0 - 5.9||Diameter: 14" Height: 71"|
- Eliminates acidity in the ph range of 6.0 to 6.9 by slowly dissolving Calcite (calcium carbonate) into the water as it flows through the filter
- All the filter media you need for the system is included
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than Calcite filter cartridges
- Unlike Calcite cartridges or Up-Flow Neutralizers which can trap sediment and dirt causing pressure drop these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment alleviating pressure drop
- NSF-Certified backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles saving water and allowing maximized performance
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers provide years of trouble-free service
- Simple user friendly LCD display shows time of day,regeneration mode andwith optinal sensor, the gallons remaining
- Rugged heavy-duty
- Pipe connectors
- Bypass valve
- 1.5 cubic feet of Calcite filter media
- Heavy-Duty 5900e-E control valve
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F
- Filter tank is NSF certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- Maximum recommended flow rate for best filtration: 10 gallons per minute
- Backwash flow rate: 5 gallons per minute
- Filter tank diameter: 10"
- Filter tank height: 54"
- Height including control valve: 61"
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE
Customer Ratings & Reviews